Thursday, May 19, 2005

19/5/05

People say, mosquitos like to bite people with Blood type B. Is it true? People say, Guys with Blood type B is very bad with relationships. Is that true? I want to watch that movie!! haha. Find out whats wrong with type B people, cuz.... I'm type B. Maybe I'm the one with the problem afterall.

Anyway, I went to school in search for all the articles for FYP. One whole stack again haha. Scary. I don't want to do work.... I want to play, I want to do jig saw puzzle, I want to read story books... so many things to do.... but... haha where is time?

The more I listen to FM93.3, the more I like it. The songs are nice, the DJs are cool, the programmes are meaningful, the jokes are funny. And... one of my friend is a DJ too haha.

Sometimes I really wonder if I can survive FYP. I always feel disheartened when I am face with great difficulties. Last semester was one of the worst time for me in life, and I simply slide through it without facing the problems head on. This time, the FYP will be another test for me. My groupmates.... we'll support one another right? I believe in them.

This is already week 3 of the holidays. I will take note of the weeks and the progress for the project. The milestone is inside my head. Adhere to it.

Oh yes, if anyone wants to just go out and slack and walk and do nothing, just find me. I just want to laz around hahaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home