Friday, May 13, 2005

13/5/05

After one day of hardwork yesterday, today seemed like a day of holiday. I didn't do much work today. Played games for 5 hours, hoping to complete Dual Hearts soon so that I can start on a new one. Then I went to City Hall to meet my FYP groupmate for some legal case readings. Haha, I just feel like a lawyer haha.

My friend and I went to Crepres & Cream for a little meal. I saw this item on the menu..."Choco craze--- highly sinful" So i ordered it. Nah, its so disappointing, not sinful at all. haha. I'll have more next week.

After that, I went to Bishan to do some shopping. Real shopping. I spent so much money on a pants, a polo T, and a T-shirt. I'm going to retain my own character. Not going to change myself much. As long as I'm comfortable with myself, who cares if other people sees me as a nerd or one who doesn't know how to dress up.

Tomorrow is band day again i'm just so bored with it. Don't know if i should stay after this concert. I'll weigh cost and benefits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home