Sunday, May 22, 2005

22/5/05

Yuppie, meet all my relatives today. We were all invited to my auntie's house because my little cousin 1st month celebration. I like buffet! Eat without thinking, but i ate very little. Stomach small, what to do?

I finally understand the stress of being single hahha. All the relatives will ask ask ask and ask. Whats wrong with being single? haha. My auntie even wanted to pass her baby equipments to me, saying it'll soon be my turn. What a joke haha. My mum was still joking with shot gun. OMG thats crazy. Never gonna happen haha.

I went jogging in the evening. I'm back to my routine life haha. Good. Play game and derive satisfaction from there. But when I think of work, something will just haunt me while i'm playing. This is the end of the 3rd week of holidays. 9 weeks to go, nothing much done for FYP. From the replies I got from my supervisor tutor, he seems to suggest," don't be so gan jiong, take it step by step." Haha, I'm more gan jiong than the tutor. OF COURSE I MUST BE. deeeeeeeeeee piak haha!

Some time in the near future, i'm going to turn my house into a kbox haha. Why waste money going to kbox if my house is capable of it. muhahhaa.

Lala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home