Sunday, May 08, 2005

8/5/05

Today is mother's day and I have to be sick today. Darn. Its just a flu, so not going to hit me down. People say I have high determination. Today I showed it.

I went for band. 4 hours of playing with half lungs. Can't even breathe properly. Cough as usual. That person continues to try to irritate me, but i was so blur and tired that i can't even be bothered. I am adopting the strategy of ignoring people who wants to irritate me. Its a form of psychological work here.

After the band, I dragged myself back to Toa Payoh, but I didn't go home straight away. I tested my determination to a greater heights. I went to the library to search for the book," Sun Tze Art of war for Executives" Its returned!! but i cannot find. No fate.

Then I went to a shop to buy something for my mum. Its a soap that is shaped as a ROse. The petals can be peeled off and used as a soap. Her favourite colour is blue, so its a blue rose. Eeks when have I become like that haha. Then after that I went to Sakae to buy sushi for her. She likes them hee.

Then I managed to survive back and now typing this and having a meeting. Terrible haha. I feel like I'm drunk. Luckily I like this kind of feeling, or else I'll be lying on the bed crying headache haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home