Saturday, June 04, 2005

4/6/05

Settled another article today. Someone said i like to work. I guess I made myself enjoy working. Remember the Guiness advertisement? If you can't change the environment to suit you, then change yourself to suit it. Its the blend and harmony rather than the repelling and opposing combination of you and the environment.

I guess to be specific, I really like singing and playing music. I'm not experts in them but then its the true inner love for those.

I spent alot of time on games as usual. Now is Singapore sales and I really wonder why I'm still staying at home hhaa.

Went for band in the evening. Find my air support improved. I guess its the training I receive when I was trying to teach those primary school kids how to breathe correctly.

Dah. On to my Utopia now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home