Tuesday, May 31, 2005

31/5/05

I can't count the number of times I had listened to Guang Liang's songs in the new CD. I listened while I was doing my work from 10am to 3pm. I listened to it when I had reached Toa Payoh interchange at 5 plus. And I've only stopped when I had dinner, started when I finished dinner, and stopped when I reach home at 9pm. I repeat and repeat those songs. I can't stop loving them.

I've did write-ups for 4 articles for FYP. My group members will be discussing them on the Thursday meeting. I better get prepared. It took me abt 5 hrs. Considered very very fast.

Then I played game. YS 6 again. I think I can complete it by this weekend and return to my friend on Sat. It isn't good holding on to something for so long heee.

At 5pm, I know that I cannot stop myself from going out. I need to walk. I started the familiar journey to city hall, suntec, esplanade again. Its just the usual journey i would take when I just want to walk without thinking haha. This time, its special. I was accompanied by Guang Liang's music from the beginning to the end. It made me feel a sense of tranquility inside. Something I havent felt before for a long long time.

When I reached suntec, I saw hordes of business people walking around. I descretely observed their attire, and imagined myself in those suits. I just cannot believe that I would need to wear those someday. Its just so not like me. Talking about attire, I can't be bothered about attire. I wore a berm and a t-shirt matched with a pair of sandels out to walk today. How skimpish i know. Who cares haha. Ya btw, I didn't spray my hair anyway.

I could say that I walked suntec inside out today. I walked the same alley 3 times in total. To, Fro and Fro. How come I could walk 2 times Fro? Because I went underground after the first Fro.

When the shopping area starts to get a little bit more crowded, I decided to proceed to the ever-liked Esplanade. I rested my feet at a place outside Esplanade near the river where the outdoor stage is and started reading the novel that I had borrowed 2 weeks ago. The sky was still showing a navy blue shade as far as I could notice before I melted into the exciting scenes inside the book. I finished the book under a lollipop lamp. Lollipop you asked? Its a name I came up with a few days back when my friend said that the street lamp was so big. She said," go and hug and eat it." Of course I wasn't that crazy to do that.

The sky was dark when I looked up into the sky and I thought," hmm didn't notice it". I went to the place again. That place. And listened to Guang Liang. Its a different feeling. I couldn't notice the sour or pinch. My focused was totally on the beauty of the whole scenery. The dark hues that was matched with the glowing lights, creating a harmony for the night. The lights stretched itself into the river, as though white paint had been accidently poured onto a black paper. Beautiful scene i thought.

I didn't stayed there for long. Good things doesn't last right? I walked back to Esplanade to take bus 56 from the bus stop there. Surprisingly, I reached back home in 45mins. Great.

I'm satisfied with my achievement today. Work, Game, and Walking down memory lane, all in one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home