Wednesday, June 01, 2005

1/6/05

The day started with the bus journey to the school where i teach band. I actually taught them about compressing air inside the body. They just say,"sooooo chiem." They really like to bully me haha. One of them told me a really cold joke. But I just can't remember haha.

After that, I went to the library to return the book I finished yesterday and borrowed another book. It is written by John Lescroart. Anyone who likes law court scenes must read his book.

In the evening, I watched the new cartoon with my friend, S. He bought so many things and those really cost a bomb. But then when i look at the suits and business wears, I really cannot imagine how i would look in them. Damn nice. Oh ya, that cartoon is damn crazy and funny. Its the one with a lion, giraffe, hippo, and the zebra. Recommended if you wanna watch. Go to the cinema to watch with all the audience. Its more fun to laugh with them.

I can't remember what i wanted to type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home