Sunday, June 05, 2005

5/6/05

Talking about hardworking, maybe i am one haha. Done another article today. Its in preparation of the meeting next friday. Haha, don't know why, seems like I've started to get used to having something hanging left undone like this FYP.

My mind is as relaxed as the songs in Guang Liang's CD. Music Therapy. I'm no more the stuck up black face idiot. Hmm at least for this holiday. I never go out without music.

Went for band in the afternoon. Wow, I find myself playing better and better. I guess its because the concert is coming. Gonna play my best but.... i still can't do the high notes jump. I'm just so panick. Its the Euphonium solo piece, but I'm not playing the solo of course. I'm just a divisi in one of the solo parts. The soloist is Adam Fray. The jump of the notes is one octave, Do, Fa, Do'. really great jump for me. I'll train until i get it. Not to disgrace myself and the band.

At night, parents asked me out for a buffet dinner to celebrate my good results. Its Sakura!! I ate so much dessert haha. I guess i'm going to grow more. eeks.

Come to think of it, I live in my own world. When I go out, my world is surrounded by music from my mp3 player. I could care less about whats happening around me. I find the musical kind of world a more peaceful and enjoyable world. No quarrels, no arguments, no loud noises. Peace and harmony of music. No competition. Only the perfect blend of chords and texture. Cool? Yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home