Monday, June 06, 2005

6/6/05

Good day. I've got energy haha. It has been one of those rare days where I have energy to do all the things i want to do. In the morning, I went to the school to teach band. I'm really enjoying the teaching session. My heart is really pumping in the right direction. I''m being a friend-teacher to those students. I really don't like to scold students who are trying. Those who have no attention span will get scolding from me. Haha. Its really an achievement when you see them knowing how to play those pieces. Educating principle number 1 - Create a non-hostile environment to enhance the learning progress. Thats proven and i believe in it.

In the afternoon, I went to Bugis with S to shop. I spent too much again!! 3 t-shirts and 2 shirts. My next aim, is to get a new specs. Its time to get my business look. Regarding the hairstyle, hmm I really don't know how haha. Don't care about it.

In the evening, I went jogging, 1 round around Toa Payoh. From my house to braddell MRT station then to Toa Payoh central then back to my house. On the way, I pass by Toa Payoh Park. Its really a very very very nice place!! All Lovers, Lesbians, and gays(people need to accept that these people exist in the society) should just go there to walk. The weather was great today too, so I went in to jog and admire the scenery there. Beautiful paradise!. Open ground, and the trees blocked the nearby tall buildings to make the place as though theres no buildings around. The wooden planks that form the walkway let us get nearer to nature. There are also trees that bent their trunks towards the pond as though they are drinking water. Can say more, go see yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

You have given me a lovely story today about your teaching the band. As for the whole clothes thing - I don't think it is so important to have a "look." Advertisers only make you feel inadequate so you go out and buy their clothes. Who you are comes through from the inside. The outside is just for superficial people.

8:39 PM  
Blogger WeiQiang said...

Hi there, thankz for visiting this humble blog.

You are totally correct that the most important thing for a person is the inner self while the outside is just a disguise. However, the sad reality shows the importance on the outer shell. Just like a nice dish, we need to have the quality of look, smell, taste. Without the look, most people might not even want to try the dish.

Haha I've suffered because I ignored it. But now no longer, because now I do everything for myself now.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home