Monday, July 18, 2005

18/7/05

Finally back to normal days. Wake up for games, stayed at home. Do what I want. I've started on playing my keyboard and today is my second practice for the song, "My Memory". Trying to make the whole song flow without slowing down. I'm not a full time pianist so ha, I'm playing it in a jerky manner.

My parents went to JB and their bike got tow away ha. Had to pay 80 riggit to get it back. WHat the hack ha. Just because they park on the curb. THat is just an amazing way they get revenue. amazing. My parents said that they saw tonnes of bikes there. I guess its a big revenue center ha.

At night, I went to collect my jeans. They are really so efficient. Just need one day to alter it. WOw.

Its amazing how time run away. Need to make full use of every second. I'm going to practice my buzzing with the metronome and tuner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home