Wednesday, July 20, 2005

20/7/05

Games day. I completed growlancer 2, finally and started on growlancer 3. Went jogging in the evening.

Met my primary school friend in Toa Payoh for a little catch up. I just found out that he is working as an Insurance agent in AIA. Well, I agreed to his request of listening to his insurance thingy. Anyway, I'm interested in finding out more. Ha but he is really patient in doing all the talking about protection. Actually I prefer to go straight to the point, but I allowed him to finish everything.

In the end, I got interested in one of the plan he talked about and I signed up for it. But then, I'll be breaking my promise to another friend cuz i told him i'll support him. Well, I was so convinced by this pri school friend then. No lost on my part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home