Sunday, July 24, 2005

24/7/05

Needless to say what I've done in the day. But after all those games, I went out for a little walk in Bugis. After today, I won't even have time if i want to go out for leisure. I must put my mind on the battle.

I went to Sim Lim to check on the latest computer technology. I bet Funan will be having some christmas discount again in dec so its time for me to check on where the current technology is heading to. Actually, I don't know where I'm walking cuz I have left my sub conscious to control my body. Anyone got this kind of feeling too? Its walking without thinking. Then I went to Bugis junction to walk from top to bottom. Similarly, i don't know where i was walking.

Evening, dinner with parents downstairs. Slight drizzle has caused the whole troops of diners to move their tables into the shelter. My table waited for my dad's command before we move. He.... waited too long haha.

This holiday, although no new songs written, had been fun with many events. WASBE, gaming, Ktv, FYP, Band teaching, VCDs, SHopping, Learning about insurance, REading a little Japanese, got pissed by someone in band. Is that all? Seems not alot in 3 months. Sigh haha. But the thing I've achieved greatly is the calmness in the heart again. Its essential because when school starts, I'll get agitated again. I spent too much during the holidays. Sinful Sinful.

I'll be looking forward to the next holidays for my professional attachment. Then I'll meet new people, new faces and new characters.

Dream

*Thankz for watching movie with me in my dream. I couldn't believe that you actually came. Although we were late, you were a bit unreasonable, but I'm contented. I bet you had a great time gaming during the holidays too.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home