Thursday, July 21, 2005

21/7/05

Went to school straight after i woke up. The feeling of the long bus ride has started to be a stranger to me. Had a meeting actually.... 3 person but 1 can't come. So i discussed with one of my friend. I'm really tired about this project because it seems like i'm the one who knows most of the thing. I don't blame them actually but then, I need their support, as in, mutual support too. I'm a person who is easily stressed by things, so if no one supports me, then i might give up easily. That is why I am lucky to have a friend to support me for most of the projects in the past semesters.

After the meeting, Ha, my friend wants to go Ktv. I went with him cuz he just came back to singapore.

I met with my another friend to get some documents regarding the different type of funds that i can put money into. Seems fun. I really want to experience how people do investment, and also to minimise risks. In the end, I'm buying the lowest risks one. I hate risk. haha. Hope i won't declare bankrupt in the future haha. HOpe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home