Saturday, July 30, 2005

30/7/05

Sat, shouldn't have band teaching, but due to a number of performance, the bandmembers were called back for practice. It was fun haha, seeing some cute guys doing some little dance to the Locomotion music. All complaining to me that they want to die haha. Experience of a life time for them.

I felt so tired in the afternoon. Must be that thing again. I have been reading my school notes too. Tonnes of them. I just feel so tired when so many work related things occupies my mind. Mental organizational skills lacking here. ha.

"I sing a song, of wishes and blessing. Leaving of thought, a sense of tranquility. Never say a word, never see a thing. All I do is feel, so way of peace. A bright year ahead, no request or desire. Just live a day, plan a day. Happy year, happy day. Cheers"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home