Sunday, July 31, 2005

31/7/05

I'll be older tomorrow. But today was one of the good days. Ha... mum really treated me very well. First, we went to take my yearly photo in a shop. Every year once, never fail to do so. Then went to bishan to find a gift for my dad. It was a parker pen, can't think of anything else. Then me and my mum went to Ajisen Ramen to eat. Nice food hee.

Then went home to rest for a while before the next round of things.

Evening: First it was international buffet at Suntec. Well, not totally impressive. The food there were just normal, not fantastic. But the desserts deserve compliments. The ice cream... yum yum. Next, we wanted to watch the show Stealth but no chinese subtitles.... bad. In the end, I went to Royce to buy a box of chocolate.... Yummmmm. Ha.

Is birthday such a big deal? I just feel like a king today hahaa. I bet my dad feels it too. But the buffet doesn't suit him. Sigh ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home