Thursday, August 25, 2005

25/8/05

Too late now. I won't be typing so much. I thought my GE group wants a meeting now, but seems like no one is here online ha. It'll be better that i go rest.

Anyway, today I attended 2 tutorials and 1 band prac. I completed the weekly 600 word essay, and did a template for another project. Read a chapter from a tx bk on bus too. Productive day? Guess so.

Somehow, I feel that my need for social interaction is so low that its really rock bottom. I simply have my mouth shut most of the time. But when the night comes to a close, and i am not anywhere my bed, i'll be super crazy. I did it to my band friends today, started talking rubbish again. I better go. *yawn*

It'll be one yr anniversary for my blog in 2 months time. happy? haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home