Sunday, August 28, 2005

28/8/05

Highlight of the day? Jogging. The rest of the day, nothing exciting.

I jogged one round around my neighbourhood, then jogged to toa payoh stadium, jogged 6 rounds inside, then jogged back to my house. Distance? at least 4 km. The furthest i've jogged since a long time ago.

I waited for the tutorial of one of my module and it didn't come. So sick haha waiting for work to do. I'm crazy, i know. Crazy that i want to do work. Well, I typed another section for my FYP. And read about IT governance for companies. Interesting thing about this IT balanced scorecard. Fun haa.

My mind is wondering too much lately. Can't I just have peace inside? Its like the weather, sometimes up, sometimes down, sometimes confused (rain with sun), sometimes crazy (storm). The ultimate peace = monk's mind? don't tilt the balance inside. Heart and mind, must balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home