Sunday, February 19, 2006

19/2/06

Has it become a routine for me to listen to the music you play? I think it'll be a place for me to visit whenever I'm need to bring my mind out of the turbulent reality. Did anyone tell you how great your music sounds? Needless to say, I guess alot of people must have praised you too. Somehow you seemed to have made another recording right? It doesn't sound like the first one you sent me. It sounded...... with even greater depth and thoughts.

My musical day isn't as good as you. This was my encounter.

"Were you angry with me? You didn't communicate with me. Did I do anything wrong? Let me take a look at you. Did anyone bully you? Why you sounded so sad? I don't feel good when you are down. Talk to me, let me share your thoughts. Everything will be fine." I examined you closely, looking at your face, checking for clues, what was going on. I pulled out a slide, and pressed the valves repeatly. Why stuck?????

After much negotiation using my fingers and air, the valves and tubings were cleared. The sound, no longer muffled. The voice, no longer shaky. I could sound my best, because you understands me. I now understands you more. I know what to do when you are down, because you share your thoughts with me.


Do the above paragraphs seems strange? I think so too. Anyway. Digress a bit. I'm lucky to have bought insurance for myself. Trombones will be my bad friends as long as they sit behind me. Don't think only trombones can blast..... euphos can too. Wait till the concert, you'll know.

I solved a difficult 306 question with the help of my friend. Thankz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home