Monday, February 20, 2006

20/2/06

started the day with the wrong foot. Lots of things in my mind that made my Monday so blue. So blue. 306 and the Maple game was touring my mind yesterday night. Can't sleep well. And worst.... I forgotten to set my alarm clock. I woke up at..... 7.45, realizing that... I couldn't watch any vcd, and i need to get out of house in 30 mins time before i am declared late for class. 30 mins for breakfast isn't enough.... i stuffed food into my tummy. Now pain pain. (what a slow effect)

So, the wrong foot day, with so many things on my mind. I only spoke once during my 304 class.... and stupid comments somemore. And I spoke twice in 312 class, asking funny questions as well.

Wa biang, seems like i'm always on the dark side of life haa, my blog readers going to be so annoyed by it right!! ok here is a twist.

Turn on the spot light! Come some Music pleace!! Shake ye bom bom Shake ye bom bom. Ops.

Simple things are hard to understand,
but obvious things might be hard to comprehend
Of all the things, that I seems to know,
there are lots of them that is left to unfold.
Where time waits for no one,
things undone seems to be one tonne.
完蛋

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home