Tuesday, March 28, 2006

28/3/06

Just when I was about to reach home, I received a phone call. Something happened. Luckily my mum wasn't injured in anyway... I hope. JB is still an unsafe place. Thats why I've always told people that Singapore is the best place. I will live here till the day I'm gone. I have alot of passion for this country and I'm glad I'm in Singapore.

Work seems to got cleared up day by day. I still don't have any idea about translation of numbers!!! So how? When there is a realised exchange gain or losses in the P&L statement, do you translate the exchange gain or losses into the parent's reporting currency? Also, if accounts payable is adjusted to closing rate in the subsidiaries' books, do we need to translate the adjusted balance? These questions must be answered!! I feel so uncomfortable. Its not point memorizing what rate to use for what items in what method of translation. Damn.

6 more days and I'll be a free man from projects and reports. Then I'll turn into the ultimate mugger who might eat books if I cannot understand things. Munch Munch.!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home