Sunday, March 19, 2006

19/3/06

304 essays seems a lesser headache than 312. Well, its done, but donno how. Still gotta touch up on this. But I lazy lah. I don't usually redo essays cuz its such a hassle. Once its done, I just leave it like that most of the time. Edit so much for what? In the end.... Law of diminishing marginal returns.

Wow, I played maple the whole day while doing work. It seems to be a good way of releasing stress. Its like a rollar coaster. Once the stress meter gets too high, I'll quickly turn to maple and kill some monsters to vent anger. Then I'll get back to work again. Seems fun. Hee.

I don't know how much effect will the projects have on my progress in course work. Will I lag behind like my friends? I donno haa. I got 3 concerts to attend in the course of next 3 weeks. Next week, NUS band performance. I don't know how people will look at me when I go to lecture with my formal wear. I guess..... "WHat is that guy doing sia, act cool ah?" God bless me. Schedule very tight lah.

(ya tight, then how come you can play games??) I like, cannot ah? Sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home