Saturday, March 18, 2006

18/3/06

I feel so bliss to do FYP paper now, cuz got super team mates to help follow through. And things aren't that difficult to type now. Somehow, economics paper are much harder to comprehend cuz it requires economics knowledge that might not apply to every economic situations. I SPENT 10 HRS COMING UP WITH 4 PAGES OF RUBBISH. argh. So tired now. And tomorrow, I'm prepared to spend another 10 HRS DOING AUDIT ESSAY which is scheduled to be dead on Wednesday (deadline).

How come I spend so much time???? How come I can stun at things for a long time?? How come? WHY WHY WHY?? Why am I getting slower at things??? WHY WHY WHY? Is it because I scheduled myself 1 day to type what I want to type? Ya right... I wanted to type the whole bloody 20 pages loh, but only manage to finish 4. Hell.

Tell me.... WHO SPEND 10 HRS TYPING 4 PAGES OF SHIT?? I bet people can type 40 pages in 10 hrs. Whats up with me??? Whats up with weekends?? Whats up with being slow when you have more time?? Me, wierd.... Stab me!!. AHHHHH.


ok haaa I vent enough haa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home