Saturday, March 25, 2006

24/3/06

A concert day. So sleepy because this is the 2nd consecutive day that i'm going to sleep after 1 am. Sigh.

Concert was just so fun because I played without any stress. The pieces were just way below my tolerable toughness. The solo for Noak's Ark was just beautifully done but I felt that I was rather out-of-harmony when I was playing those holding notes. Well, not many people would detect it, so who cares!

This concert also signifies my last contribution to NUS band. Come to think of it, I started going to NUS band because of a deeper reason than what I've always told my friends. And the ending of my engagement with NUS band today with this concert is nullifies that reason. Somehow, discovery of certain things can bring sadness. But, I'm glad happiness has found others.

I'm glad to have gone there to play because I get to meet the most able "wife" there. The Eupho! I've also met alot of new friends, and I can really feel the difference of playing in a band with most of the people around your age group. Its good to feel senior than to feel young (Westwinds).

Weekends going to be busy as well. I haven't even prepare my PPt slides for my next week's presentation. I have to teach sectionals for a secondary school band tomorrow, westwinds rehearsal at night, then sunday got westwinds and watch concert (at least someone is accompanying me kudos! don't put aeroplane please). AHHHHHH time time time?????

Well, I'm going to end this by saying, Opportunities slip, need to grab hold. And I will be the person who needs to understand this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home