Sunday, March 26, 2006

25/3/06

Teach band fun, Band practice at night even more fun. Played funny pieces that made us laugh until we cannot play. The famous rat song. For primary school lah haa.

Time is really packed, even tighter now. If I'm the me thats 3 semester ago, I would have knock my head into the wall and announce myself dead. If not dead, I'll announce that I lose my memory due to shock to my brain and then i can don't care about anything. I just don't know where the calmness came from. Must be something I ate.

I need mental support. The only thing i pray now is that 312 please don't give me problems. Deadline in on wednesday mind you. Presentation for 304 is on Thursday. QUiz coming 2 weeks later. Sunday band public performance, following sat political band performance. tomorrow night watch concert, next friday watch concert. Oi, time time time, where are you? I didn't slack loh. I am making use every minute of my time doing something.

No TV, no radio, rush meals, no games, no casual talk to people, sit in front of desk once get home, parents talk to me i answer "yes" "no" "donno". What more can I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home