Friday, March 31, 2006

31/3/06

"对我的宽容其实是更多的痛苦。 坦白的面对我才是痛苦的解脱。如果是事实,就不需要躲。"

When busy days are about to pass, the practical side of me slowly subsides, giving more space for the other side to act upon my thoughts. Pain it is and it brings me a thought that I should make myself as busy as possible so that I leave no time for my thoughts to wonder around. Its as painful as can be. Leave no time for me to breathe, then I might live a little happier.

Throughout these years, I've come to understand more about myself. And I am not the person who I thought I am. There are so many beliefs shattered, there are so many traits reformed. And I am quite ashame to know what the kind of person I am today. I shan't be explicit here.

Its dinner time. Eat and shut my mind up. Thats all I'll do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home