Wednesday, April 05, 2006

5/4/06

Someone said I'm bubbly. How true is that? Well, thats a great compliment to me because I thought I always giving the damn-you look. The word bubbly is just a little overstatement haaa. Cuz I don't bounce around. Anyway, thats the first time I'm being described that way. Or perhaps I'm not behaving myself in class. Ops.

My day went just like that.... *blink blink*, oh its night time....

Spent quite a long time reading 306 stuffs and its still such a hair pulling experience. How long did I spent? 7 hrs? Then I stopped cuz I know I had enough of it. I need a jog cuz I'm eating too much. fat...

Its 7pm now and the day is still half bright. Wierd. Anyway after the jog, I was just thinking about a person who managed to do superbly last sem. Whats the formula? Innate ability + perserverence + x-factor?

Doesn't look like the qualities I have. I'm happy to be equipped with the ability to understand and enjoy music. Yes.... time to console myself again. Gardners' theory of Multiple Intelligence..... No one is perfect in all areas. Darn.... And I sux in many areas. Ok, here comes the devilish mind and angelic mind fighting inside me now while I'm typing.

Face the music! haa. I am. And as time slips away, I realise.... I'm walking towards the one of the paths that I predicted that I'll take. I will make myself happy, somehow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home