Saturday, April 01, 2006

1/4/06

Yup, I went for a concert in the midst of busy days. Its not a wasted trip. I see great potential in the band, and I'm serious (no joke). Since its complimentary ticket hee, I believe I need to comment on stuffs? Haa. The first piece came with a Bang and I went "WOW". Amazing sound and expression for the Hanover Overture. Most expression and tone colour are well presented. It came with a Bang, seriously. Dear Mr vice president of the band, don't worry so much lah, the sound is great and the tempo is comfortable for 95% of the time. Things are looking good. And the pieces are well received. I think some pieces are even better than what we (another band) played.

Tomorrow got performance again. Sometimes a bit sick cuz so many things to do and still have to perform. Presentation on monday loh. then have to maintain my performance in 304 class also. No time to read, where got quality performance? Think i super man? Think I super genius? Think I super can-read-people's-mind? I got so many things i wanna do but no time? Can I make time? Can I produce time? Can someone invent a device that can create more time? Go into a place and time slows down? Distortion of the dimension? We need science to do more things for us. A device to sleep less, a device to add more time, a device to eat less, a device to make people feel happy just like that, a device that can react to our emotions, a device that can chat with us and understand us, a device..... are we becoming more dependent on machines? I can't live a day without my comp.

Tomorrow need to read tx bk, need to memorise speech, need to read more information about managing crisis, need this, need that.... I hope i'll be happy. I can't make myself happy, only circumstances can. I couldn't do what I preach... "if you think that you are happy, sad things can be happy too".

多情的人是罪人吗? 如果是,那他就有两倍的苦。一,自己带来的苦。二,别人给的苦。有谁会了解这个道理?
容易恨的人是罪人吗?如果是,那他也有两倍的苦。一,因为恨人而恨自己的苦。 二,因为恨人而被人恨的苦。有谁会了解这个道理?
容易怀疑人的人是罪人吗?如果是,那他的苦最大。一,因为怀疑人而苦了自己。二,因为怀疑人而被人怀疑。三,因为怀疑而产生幻想。苦不苦?有谁会了解这个道理?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

容易恨的人不是罪人
因爲懂得恨
才會更珍惜別人給的愛 
才會把這些恨都化成愛的力量去愛更值得愛的人



x)

2:07 AM  
Blogger WeiQiang said...

Hey thankz for visiting. :)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home