Wednesday, May 10, 2006

10/5/06

THe last paper!!! I can't believe, its just those kind of very opinion based paper. Ya, everyone is going to do very well cuz its really...... a fun paper. No nightmares lah. Cuz even if really do badly also feel happy cuz its end of Uni life.!!! Pursuant to Sec 221 of the University Surviving Act (Caps 992), I declare, Ling WeiQiang of the Nerdy Party (NP) to be free of all University obligations, and be charged the duty to enjoy the holidays to the fullest for 1 mth before going into the next phase.

At the next phase, Ling WeiQiang will then have to succumb to the rules under the Torture Auditors Act (TAA), eat dinner after 8pm, work for more than 12 hrs a day, look at computer screen until the eyes pop out..... and many more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrations, cheers and tonnes of emotions could be felt. Me, as usual, felt a bit crazy after everything ended. Its the high time!! Its the crazy time, ITs...... Crappy me back in action!!!

FIrst up, Pepper Lunch!!! Travelled all the way to Orchard with my long long time friends. But, original 6 people left 3. 2 suffered from the after effects of exam diagnosed to be insufficient sleep. 1 decided to shop for weird stuffs with other people. 3 person ordered the meal and we were suppose to cook it!! 1 left the table, leaving me trying to hold spoons on both of my hands and cook his food using the right hand, and cook my own one using my left hand. I felt like an octopus.

Second up, KTV!! We occupied the mics for a long time before the other 3 person came!! Oh ya, I ordered some liquor haaa. It has been long since i last tried to drown myself with those kind of things. It makes me, behave like myself in a clowny way. haaa. Ya and I think it helps with the singing cuz then I won't use too much strength to do unnecessary accents and awkward changing of notes. Anyway Out of tune sound is really fun haa. Its always the laughing-off the mistakes part that makes KTV fun. Oh ya, I move alot when I am drunk singing haaa. So, sit far away from me!!

Another joke during kTv was that I kept thinking that the actual singer's voice was on when one of my friends was singing.... the fact is that.... it was not. THe voice just sounded like the actual thing!! OMG. such talents haaa. Cool.

Oh yes, I enjoyed the duets with one of my friends..... still the best singing partner so far!! Kudos!! Wishing you all the best in future endeavours. Must stay happy.... MUST!

Third up, dinner at a..... donno what weird weird stall area in Taka. Its a Pasta thingy. Hmm but after that haaa I've come to realise, I don't suit pasta that well, although the thing tasted nice. Its nice because someone ordered it for me!! (I pay it myself hor haa don't mistaken that i eat free meal ah) I was so tired after the KTV that I don't feel like talking and moving. My bag was like 1 tonne heavy loh (I'm exageratting again!). Luckily my ankle weights training succeed. I could still run to catch my bus when I was in Toa Payoh Interchange.

Joke of the day!!! I don't know if i should say the details out but another friend, sent sms to me that gave me a reason to really want to laugh until the extent of wanting to punch someone, cuz its tooooooooo funny.!!! I laugh out so loud that my friends asked me what happened. I just said "so Funny, SO FUNNY!"

ok haaa thats about it!! Enjoy!! the Holidayus1!

Slice of Life

STORIES - True Wealth

One day a father of a very wealthy family took his son on a trip to the country with the purpose of showing his son how the poor people live so he could be thankful for his wealth.

They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm of what would be considered a very poor family.

On their return from their trip, the father asked his son, "How was the trip?"

"It was great, Dad."

"Did you see how poor people can be?" the father asked.

"Oh yeah" said the son. "So what did you learn from the trip?" asked the father.

The son answered, "I saw that we have one dog and they had four. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden and they have a creek that has no end. We have imported lanterns in our garden and they have the stars at night. Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon. We have a small piece of land to live on and they have fields that go beyond our sight. We have servants who serve us, but they serve others. We buy our food, but they grow theirs. We have walls around our property to protect us, they have friends to protect them."

With this the boy's father was speechless.

Then his son added, "Thanks dad for showing me how poor we are."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home