Sunday, April 30, 2006

30/4/06

My day hasn't been so packed since a long time. First, I finally completed my revision for 304 and deemed it ineffective for me to study any more of it. Tomorrow is full day for 312, using my own abilities and my OWN NOTEs (with some of my friend's work who volunteered to share with me their OWN NOTEs) to study.

After revision, it was 3pm, and I went out with my mum in search of running shoes. Thanks to the government's progress package, I have enough to buy a pair for my mum as well!! My.... erm.... first big gift and her first expensive running shoes. (expensive in our eyes. Perhaps you guys don't feel that its expensive..... snobs. I'm referring to those who are born rich. Bleah!! I choose to work to that status rather than be borned with it. Yes, I'm jealous again.) I got my first NIKE, so JUST DO IT!! My mum's a NIKE too. Yeah!!

My mum kept wanting to eat restaurant to compensate for the shoe but.... I insisted.... food court lah. Haaa and I was glad, cuz i get to taste the legendary 炒年糕. Kept wondering what that was before today haaa. Korean food!! Well, its..... not bad lah, just maybe not really suit me haa.

Oh ya, i got myself something to torture myself as well. A wrist/ankle weight. I got this wild idea of putting it on whenever i have the chance, including going shopping, and going for work. Ok, in a concealed manner of course. Don't want people to think that i'm crazy. The word crazy is overstatement. I'm only a bit crazy haa... So, I'll put it on my hand at home, and on my legs when going out.... how fun. Its just a bit to light for my liking. Haaa.

Anyone know which shop sells sand bag? I mean those punching bags. Seems to have extinct these days.

Anyway, I had fun. But time to study for 312 again. Cuz exam in 2 days time.

Oh. My teacher is looking for someone to type a business proposal for his business idea. ANyone interested can call me. I told him that if he can wait, I'll do it for him after exams... but seems like he wants it asap... any takers for a quick buck?

(SOmehow, I got a feeling that I'm not going to see someone when work starts....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home