Friday, May 05, 2006

5/5/06

(Still feels touched when I hear that piece again. Whats the truth?)

I can't hedge.... gone case sia. I can't depend on my instinct right? Although my instincts are highly accurate, it doesn't give me security.

Sigh... ok as long as debit = credit, don't care liao haa. Ya, just copy from notes. They are the elixir.

I can't feel my brain working at a faster reaction rate after a few hours of playing games haa. yeah!! Lets see if can tune it even faster.... 2 more days left for studying.

I'm spreading my paranoidness to friends. Luckily they are kind enough to help me.

No jog today. I scared blister too big until cannot walk tomorrow.

Hmm, my communication function seems a bit detached now. My ideas all one piece one piece. argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home