Wednesday, May 31, 2006

31/5/06

Routine life. Everything as usual. But wanna talk a little about the korean show at 6pm. I just feel so connected with how J (refer to previous postings to find out who this J is) was feeling. Too much similarities? Except for the wealth and career haa. He said something at 6.23pm which reflected me totally. Won't be posting here. Once again, I like his style. Will I be like that? (in terms of attitude haa).

Now then i know that there is someone who can drive you back if you drink in pubs. I wonder if Singapore has that. Anyone knows what that kind of driver is called? Most prob i'll be like in future haa. Oh yes he can drink without thinking about burning pockets. Me want too! NO BEER!! Yucks. Need to search for a second favour pub liao. Any recommendations?

3 more weeks before work starts. TIme to get my Assasin to level 50 before that. Its now level 39. Played 8hrs today to get myself from 38 to 39 eeks.

Side track. I've been practicing my eupho and i realise how "Loud" I am. Sorry, its not that i am playing too loudly, its my room that can't contain my sound. when i play my high notes, i can't even bear to hear myself. Its just way to loud to my liking. I need a better place to practice!! Or... I'm really too loud. Anyway recall that i have problems with my neighbours upstairs, its time for revenge. My "nice" eupho sound will "PENETRATE" into they house as my Bell is facing upwards!! Good luck to them haa. And i don't play nice things.... mostly scale studies and arppegio techniques. Oh ya, due to bad acoustics, i don't think i can do the recording. (well, my skills are bad too) Haa thats all.

Building up my DRIVe for the start of my job even though family is.... well you know. ARGH. I'm ignoring haa. Totally give up on the word "family". I'm getting myself used to soloing life. And yes, I can smile thinking of it because I can soar greater heights without worries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home