Saturday, May 27, 2006

27/5/06

Wa today maple damn shiok. Got a party of 6 people, occupying a big area!! The levelling time was half my usual time!! So fast!. It was fun and interesting, macham like a missle battalion firing at mobs. Made a few new friends again!! Nice and friendly kind. I'm level 35 now!! 5 more levels before i travel to another island for a new exploration!! haaa. WOooooo~~!

I just saw the japanese variety show on the Cupid episode. Rather sad for the guy. A rejected confession haa. Well, the cupid didn't help much but to scare the lady out of her life haaa. So funny. Sometimes things are just not meant to be haa. Rejected Hoooooo~~! (I like that last line haa)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Killing myself part 2

This time, I pushed myself further during my jog. I didn't try to kill myself because i was sad or angry. I am now on my high time!! Wooooooooooo~~!! The emotional Boom is coming (similar to the economic cycle). So powerful, so fierce, full of energy!! Chiong ah!!

I ran 200% of my normal with a total of 4 rounds around my neighbourhood. Feet burn Hoooooooooooooo~~!! Lost two small piece of meat to blisters.

Tomorrow got band again!! Gonna go shopping at Westmall again. Walk walk walk with my ankle weights!! Torture myself... suki desu ne.... Hai! Honto suki desu.

Today got shi zi lu kou!! laff laff time comes. Oh I"M SO HIGH. omg.

(am i trying to make myself happy? haa. Why be sad if you can life your life happy? I'm trying to train myself to be a clown in the crowd so that i can entertain people when i go out with them!! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home