Monday, May 22, 2006

22/5/06

Went to settle the grad gown at the photo studio today. Dear friends, you can call them to book appointment to get the gown. Went with mum, and settled the photo taking day. Why I so gan jiong? Settle everything fast fast. And.... the photo taking cost a bomb. I think i know how to answer my friends when they ask me:"why didn't you go travel?" When you see the price of the photos, you'll know. When a person is not as rich as other people, that person has to make choices to where he wants to put his limited resources. I am a person who needs to make choices everyday. I'm not as fortunate as some people.... I work for my living.

I then went to sim lim to get some micro filter. The singnet guy told me i need to get microfilter for all my phone sockets before i can call and play my internet at the same time.... thats.... argh expensive haa. Ya, i got my things and.... one of the connection line between microfilter and the socket is faulty... just my luck. Luckily my father offered to get the line for me. I no need to go down to get myself.

I feel so zombotic again. Fever is coming. I know it. Illness comes in this sequence, emotional/psychological-->physical. I need to cure my dark eye rings before wed's photo taking session. Oh ya, I look cool in the grad gown. But it seems just so big. That person told me its like that. Sigh. And I thought my head is growing bigger... but i had to take the smallest hat (donno what you call that lah). I can call myself Pea brain from now on.

(I have an unfinished composition. But i didn't have the heart to finish it. Why... FOr whom do i compose for now? THere is only hatred in me, how to compose a sweet piece?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone said i got cheated by the photo studio.... i so sad. Now listening to 7th night of july, the eupho and saxophone solo part. I wonder why no band in singapore can play like how the recording sound.... passionato con amour. You can't find love in singapore. Everywhere there are people cheating and people got cheat. I even got cheated in maple.... And the person who said i got cheated left me hanging, without saying a bye. How sad can that be?

I know those two things above don't link. Well, it shouldn't be. Tomorrow i try to put all my time into my new composition... provided my maple craving don't come. My Assasin is now level 32. I like the haste spell. But it sux now. spell at level 3 only... sigh. Oh ya, I'm a low budget leveller, so if you party me, don't expect to have fast experience boost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home