Saturday, November 13, 2004

13/11/04

Today is one of the most happening day in this 6 months. Full of activities and fun events. I couldn't remember when was the last time i enjoyed myself so much. Fun fun fun. Today I have alot of things to say. What can i say first hmmm. Oh ya, its weekend, so there won't be slice of life as well. I'll fill this posting with my stuffs... yeah!

My Mei (godsister) celebrated her 21st Birthday today. She invited about 16 of her friends to Kbox (karaoke) in Cineleisure. It was a break through for me to be one of the earliest there. I actually dare to go there to meet her friends who i don't know originally. Actually at the end of the session, I still don't know most of her friends haha. In my mind," I'm starting to open myself up to meet new people and make new friends, yeah!". But no... hahaa, I'm still as quiet as a rock. I think my face presents a very hostile look. Can't change that loh, thick eye brows, dull look, sullen face, haha. oh oh nearly forgotten, I would like to congratulate her for her attachment.... cheers!!

But when my friend, S, came, I started to brighten up. I became quite crazy actually hee. Argh and that sip of that wine... don't know whats the name though. Haha Its tasted damn damn nice, but I started to go haywire just after one sip. Can't drink for sure. I'm still having headache while typing this. I must train myself to hold liquor, or else... I might fall into traps!! hahaa.

Hey I am starting to like KTV. Omg, although my voice isn't that good, I feel good when I sing. Thats amazing heee the flowing of feelings when I sing. Many songs relates to me, maybe thats why. There is this song called sung by Jay chou and another lady (I don't know the name). I started to think about this song because a couple sang it today. Someone introduced this song into my life, and left my life subsequently. This song... embedded a deep meaning in me. haha actually I feel that we sang better than them... don't tell them haha. I decided to translate the meaning of the song into English. Heres that,

Wu Ding (roof top)

Guy: Can't sleep at night, humming feelings into melody, could only try to find another dream on the roof top.

Girl: Awoken from dream, I couldn't confirm, why would there be a melody on the opposite roof, I close the door lightly, bringing hopes up to the roof, isn't that man on the opposite block the one i saw in my dreams?

Guy: Isn't that girl the vague figure that i saw in my dreams? Our mind thinks the same.

Both: Use antenna to shape out a love for you

Both: Singing your song on the roof, being with my love one on the roof, allow the stars to decorate the sky into the most romantic night

Both: Embrace this moment, every minute every second hold still, Love begans to form.

Both: Singing your song on the roof, being with my love one on the roof, dedicate the night to the lonely moon

Both: Embrace this moment, every minute every second hold still, Love starts to form

Both: Dream is well because of you.

Girl: who makes you love me Guy: You~~

Girl: who makes me love you Guy: Me~~

Both: why would there be melody surrounding us?

Girl: who makes you love me Guy: You~~

Girl: Who makes me love you Guy: Me~~

Both: The roof has a beautiful unexpected meetings

This is a very nice song. How I wish there would be a person singing this with me. Nah... dream on heee.

After the ktv session, I went to watch Shark Tale!! Laugh laugh laugh laugh. And one thing..... I really laught very LOUD!! hahaa I don't care... i need to laugh. But I'm still having headache during the show haha. Fishes really intrigues me. But there are life lessons to learn from the show also. I won't preach here. Its for you to discover hee.

After I got home, its the most awaited Summer scent again heee. I've always like to watch it. Maybe its because you won't find those love situations in real life, thus the story lines seems to be something that everyone would like to find. Well, not the bad ones of course. Most of it are beautiful. Simply that. In real life, people are just not so simple in the hearts. bad bad. Where to find simple life? yeah the Shark Tale talks about simple life as well. Living as a low being isn't a bad thing hee. Good nites my friends


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home