Monday, February 14, 2005

14/02/05

Is this one of the days where nothing goes right? Why must this day be such a bad day for me? The worst thing that could have happened is that my MSN broke down. I can't reinstall, I can't uninstall, I can't upgrade it. It says i need to upgrade to continue using it but whenever the installation file comes up, and error msg pops out. This is kinda sick. So, i tried using the web messenger. What happened was that I was blocked out because the server was busy. omg.

Then when I logged onto Msn, I contacted one of my final year project groupmate and asked for the file the groupmate typed. Guess what, that groupmate backed out of the group saying that the timing is very bad because of many many many things. Now I have to search for one group mate. Why must it be this day. And what was the first sentence in our chat? " Hey i'm so glad to see you here" *ya but i need to get out of the group?*

This is something i saw on the msn website

Overindulgence over the past couple of days could well have you feeling a bit stressed out, perhaps a little headachy. This is definitely the day to take it easy, and avoid working too hard if you can. A little rest, perhaps with a good book, could not only release stress, but open you up to different interests. You may, however, discover too many fascinating ideas! Make notes of the best, dear Leo, as you'll want to remember them later.

Some horoscope thing. True about me?

And now, mosquitos fill my room, and smoke fills the living room because my mum burnt some green stick (i don't know what you call that) to get rid of the mosquitos. Can't breathe *hekc hekc*. Now those mosquitos take refugee in my room, waiting to suck my sweet blood to quench their thirst, how wonderful?

Sorry, today is my day for complaints, because this day is just not my day. Can someone tell me that tomorrow will be better? Good things doesn't come my way. That belief will stay with me, for as long as it proves to be true.

Whats sooooo good about treating friends with a true heart, they bite you know? But asking myself to be bad, is just not my way. Doesn't it pay to be good now. And how do you define good. I think its in the eyes of the beholder. Someone save my msn please. Feels crippled when IT come crashing on me.

I'm Smoked, I'm crippled, friends desert, whats next? Stay tuned for more horrifying things befalling on me. For those who enjoys seeing this, I'm glad that i made you happy. Wheres the slice of life when i needed them. !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home