Friday, January 28, 2005

28/01/05

A few days ago, I started picking up super mario again. Its really a very fun game, and it suddenly left an urge to play that game in me. Haha, I couldn't get rid of that gaming side of me haha.

I think i've accomplished alot of work today even though I was affected by the drowsy effect of the flu medicine. For one moment I thought my body was immune to the drowsiness haha. Well, one way to keep yourself awake after taking a medicine is to engage in very busy stuffs. Total alertness, no doubt.

Microsoft excel is really a useful software to solve difficult financial statement problems. Just key in everything and change the formulas and you get a new adjusted financial statement in just half an hr. Then key in the formulas for the ratios and all just "poof" out like magic. hahaa first time complimenting IT from me.

Hmm i wonder why i didn't receive the Slice of life for today. I heard it over the radio. Its about anger. hmm
yup i need to control my anger haha. But my red face just couldn't hide itself when i'm angry.

hmm talking about group thingy, i somehow come to this notion that i might not be a good team member, cuz i would engage in "Group think". Last time, i kept on thinking that i want to become the "devil's advocate" during group meetings, but i couldn't shake of the cultural norm of comformity. And when dissonance occur, i'll construct self statements to remove that dissonance. argh... too much sociology. Like what my teacher said, "Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So, does knowledge always = good?"

Knowing too much is baaaaaaaad. haha

Theres something i wanted to type but i just can't remember. Maybe i'm just too tired. Another day. if i remember

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home