Sunday, January 30, 2005

30/01/05

I'm a good boy today. But I didn't do any school work today. Chinese new yr is coming, so i cleaned up my room a bit. Well, I did one corner of my room while my mum did the rest haha, I'm so bad. Anyway its neat and tidy now. At least for the new year.

Went for band prac but was late. Anyway they haven't even started when i reached there, so considered early? haha. We ran through the whole repertoire for next week's concert. I think its gonna be a fantastic concert. But the concert is really a very very tiring one. All the high notes and amazing fingering works will definitely make me expend all my energy. Well, I hope all those coming to support would enjoy the concert :). Special thankz to all who bought tickets from me.

Hmm i haven't mention that my dog just had a hair cut haha. Wanna see how she look? Just go to my yahoo photo website. If you don't know where to find it, too bad. haha

I'm just so tired now that i just feel like sleeping. Thats all i want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home