Saturday, March 19, 2005

19/03/05

After doing 4 tutorials at one go, my brain broke down. I just don't know why, I don't feel right. Intense sweating, heavy heart beats, haste breathing rate. Feel like dying. Just argh.... whats wrong. I just feel that my body has started another war even before it recovers from the last one. I couldn't take it anymore. Not mentally, but physically.

2 weeks ago, it was a mental struggle. Now this. Sigh.

Luckily, I have my korean vcds to accompany me. The show i'm watching now is," The Bride". Totally highly recommended. Its a comedy plus lots of romance. My kind of show. You can really feel touched by the scenes. You can laugh like crazy too. The actors and actresses are also damn good. The male lead is alot better than the one in stairway to heaven. 10 times! haha.

2 weeks more before all tutorials end. I have enough of school. really. But 1 more year before everything ends. Before that is the big project. I dread it, really. I wonder why depression always come for me. Am i a girl? hahaa I think not. Maybe my last life was one, and I've carried some virtues to this life. Haha I'm crazy to say all these things. Ignore me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home