Friday, March 11, 2005

11/03/05

My throat ahhhhhh. So pain so pain. How I wish i can fix an ice in the middle of the throat. My voice was so gentle today. Haha I guess girls like that. But then... I couldn't remain in this state forever haha. I have a forceful voice!! What to do? Sore throat forever?

I sleep in the bus today. Whole journey. Missed my stop on the way back. Not the first time in this sem. It was just so comfortable. Who could believe that the bus is comfortable for sleeping? haha I guess only for me.

I hope to recuperate my energy over this weekend. Things are just killing me. Now i'm trying to attach a 3 Mb file through email. argh taking so long.

This morning I started watching another korean show. Its about this girl get attached to a guy since born. Its a comedy. Finally haha. One where I could laugh. Its not a bad show. hee. Lets see where its taking me to.

Thats it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home