Saturday, April 23, 2005

23/4/05

Today I visited my Aunt who just gave birth to my little cousin yesterday. The baby is just soooo cute, and very awake. Her eyes would just go around looking at people. Not sleepy or lazy at all. I believe she'll be a hardworking person in the future. My mum said, toooo bad, come out toooo late haha. Well, for you to guess whats the meaning of it.

Hmm, I just feel too healthy lately haha, something is just not right. Is it a quietness before a storm? Don't know. Anyway exam is just too crazy for me to handle. When you have too much to lost, you get too engross with it and lose even more. I think its only best that I take out those things that I would lose and I'll feel much better. Life goes on whatever happens right? Anyway one more week then i'm a free guy haha.

Today band prac, someone just said," Can the euphos help so that i can breathe more", Something just got into me and i replied," But you don't need to play so loud." I was somehow a bit pissed but i replied well. This is the first time I fight back verbally to something that is hostile to me. My first step to office politics? haha Hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home