Sunday, April 24, 2005

24/4/05

Band today. I thought I wanted more time to study but I guess its useless. I'll never be able to answer those questions even if i memorise all the things in the books. An open book is really bad for me. My mind cannot work well. I've prepared everything, I've read everything. It now depends on luck. If I'm fated to do well, I'll do well.

For those who know me, I've always complain that westwinds is very loud. Goh Toh Chai supported my view today. He conducted a piece that has choir parts. At the end of the piece, he said," Under this volume, the choir cannot sound out. We need a huge choir, a 500 strong choir." I really wanted to laugh when i heard that. Its not the first day i thought westwinds is damn loud. Too loud, freaking loud. And..... no percussionist was present today. The band itself is going to blow you away.

Anyone want to pray for me for my exam? I really donno how. Last time I said I like exam, not today. Not when you know you can't do well. It seems like my mind cannot accept the thought of being a normal student. argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home