Monday, May 23, 2005

23/5/05

I settled another article reading again in the morning. When I tried to read the second one, its just so dry that my mind cracked. Really gave up on it haha.

Went out to meet a friend to pass some things to each other. And then, we walked amk central. Found that that place haven't change much. Just find that place too familiar aha.

Somehow my health is really really bad. Eye sight getting blurer, ears getting weaker. Am I aging faster than other people? It is the same for my heart and mind, aging faster than ever. Can deny that I'm old haha.

Band teaching tomorrow again. Somehow, my passion really falls to a low low level. Its just that sometime i couldn't agree with my teacher about some teaching methods. Anyway, I still respect his way, and will still follow his way. Or perhaps it is me who is weak in my teaching. Sigh, sometimes its really discouraging when students just couldn't learn fast enough.

I like the novel I borrowed. Exciting and interesting enough. Mystery novel, what can you expect?? haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home