Tuesday, August 16, 2005

16/8/05

6hrs on FYP, one section done. But the things i wrote seems to be lacking in argument. What the hell. Tax is just such a difficult thing to do. I'm an accounting student you know...... not that i mean that i could do better with an accounting topic for fyp, but..... tax situations are so complicated.

I have labeled tuesday as a day for FYP. Its week 4 through the semester and the FYP has finally started its momentum. More project deadlines are coming up, more band practices are coming up, more performances, more liasing with external companies, and a big... or maybe small business simulation competition haha.

I'm going to play games later and no one is going to stop me. My head was bursting in the afternoon that I couldn't be bother where i was walking when i went out to Toa Payoh central for lunch. I guess my mum would find me a bit salt salt (hokkien). My mind was spinning with CPF things when i was looking into the sky. Hell.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home