Sunday, August 21, 2005

20/8/05

I finished a harley davidson case and 2 risk management tutorials. Then I can't wait and jump into the gaming realm. I played Romance of the 3 kingdom part 10. I chose to play as Guan Yu and served Liu Bei. Sometimes in war, I just hate the intelligence of the computer AI. I guess computer just don't think well in terms of war strategy. And I'll have to always command Guan Yu to save Liu Bei's Ass. argh. I can't command other people, thats the problem. I guess its a sort of training for me to prepare me for the future business work.

At night, its the long awaited westwind band prac. Today we sight read 5 pieces. difficult pieces but nice sounding. And the conductor praised the Lower brass section for having super nice harmony and in tuned chords. Today is the first time where the loud guy actually listened to balance and blended in. Another reason why i enjoyed playing today is because I sat beside trombones rather than in front of them. I could feel the balance too. 1 eupho, 3 trombones. Power lower brass. No tubas haha.

I starting to feel a bit ill. The 5 consecutive sneeze in the morning is giving me sore throat now. Soooo terrible. Sleep now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home