Friday, August 19, 2005

19/8/05

A music appreciation module in the morning. A lecture in the afternoon. But on top of that, I've chatted with a good friend of mine. It is has been so long since I last had an intelligent talk. Well intelligent talk means seriously talking about business, talking about jobs, talking about people, talking about the market, talking about careers. Thats not the only talk, we also engaged in funny talk that made me laugh. But I was kinda tired sia, so sometimes mind abit drifty. Pardon me.

Well, all friends are good. Doesn't matter whether its any kind of talk, as long as you can talk to the person, that person is a good friend. And I really appreciate that friend. But of course sometimes this friend gave me an idea that i'm quite an irritating person haha. Nvm, I am aware of my behavior. Sometimes i lose control and talk rubbish haha. My super close friends will know that when I am really tired, I'll talk rubbish. Also, when i'm reaching my sleeping time, I'll talk rubbish.

Many people cross the paths other people takes. Whether any 2 roads would join in the end, depends on something strange called fate. Roads bent, bumpy, painful, whatever it is, will end up somewhere. Sometimes it really makes me wonder whether a choice of road would take me elsewhere, too far away, and disappear haha. I think i'm thinking too much. Or perhaps I'm walking at a straight road where it doesn't meet other roads. Should I care? Should I do something? Sigh, I wonder when i've started to think of these kind of things. I should get myself damn busy so that I just walk and stop thinking. Hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home