Sunday, August 21, 2005

21/8/05

Has it been a productive day? Everyday, it is essential to evaluate whether the activities in the day are aligned with the aims in life. Short term goals, long term goals, and self achievement. Today, I engaged in productivity from morning to 3pm. Thereafter, I played game. Achieved quite abit for my Liu Bei. Ha, exciting war battles.

Evening time, I watched the national day rally. Its quite an interesting one. One thing that caught my mind was the need to Innovate and encourage entrepreneurship, and the need to research and develop. Another thing was the need to improve the sevice level in Singapore. 2 interesting video were shown. It is true that to have a better service level, not only you should train the service provider, you should also change the mindset that the customers should appreciate the service they get from the providers. A good customer will receive good service. Think of when was the last time you say "thank you" to a waiter. It will show how good a customer you are.

People in Singapore needs to change their mindset and remove the idea that things comes easily. How people treat their maids at home would show how their kids would grow up to be. The older generations has a role to play, a role to play as a role model. If the river is polluted upsteam, the people down there will suffer. Snowball.

What does it take to be a politician? If I aim to be one to serve the human beings, would being a politician help me achieve my aim? I'm just saying, not confirming to be one. Haha, anyway I don't have what it takes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home