Tuesday, August 02, 2005

2/8/05

I lost my temper again. Somehow regretted it after that. When you look at their crying faces, you will wonder if you have done wrong. Teacher: one who educates to nurture a child's character and knowledge so that he could survive in the world. If one's behavior is wrong, should one scold or tell him off? Sigh. The dilemma. When you look at those crying faces, you just feel so wrong with yourself. My whole day had been boiled down by that thought.

This is just the 2nd week of school and my mind changed so much? One acts differently when presented a hostile or stressful environment. I need to tetris my work well so that they fall nicely into my schedule. Apparently, I just committed myself to things that could kill myself. I need to learn to manage my own mind. Let no heart rule the mind. Think clearly.... act clearly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home