Wednesday, September 14, 2005

14/9/05

I did whole lot of work today. I completed my targets for the day. AA206, AB311, and GV01. Those are my subject codes, and I have planned and typed the outline for those projects. Pat on my own back. *can't reach*.

I updated my windows. Took 5 hrs to do it. Soooooo long. While I was updating, I played my xenosaga for a while. The story line is just sooooo captivating! The music, graphics, dialogues, made my heart beat so fast for excitement. The intense scenes of danger and adventure really caught my total attention. "whats going next" was always popping on my mind. Cool game!

Later i'm going for a band prac. Help my teacher again in Potong Pasir cc band. And I need to sleep early, so I am typing this blog early today. Tomorrow is a day of testing my bragging skills. Perhaps its a day of testing my own confidence and how much i know myself. I know alot of myself actually but then i don't know if i can speak my mind when I am very very nervous. Perhaps the interviewer might eat me up? I don't know. Look professional, speak professional, act professional? Ops haha I am professional (think only). Maybe i can go and traumatise the interviewer.

One way to calm myself down," why worry? there is still phase 2. If they don't want me, its their loss. Just like those who didn't want me in the past." Self comforting? Perhaps for a while. Inside, I know i don't feel this way. Not the arrogant sounding kind. I'm.... a little scared actually. *Be brave, you ass! Its time to show them what you can do!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home