Tuesday, October 04, 2005

4/10/05

I'm really tired now, and i still have research to do for 206. Its not that i slacked the whole day. I just came back from teaching band. My teacher told me alot of his plan for the future in band teaching. He ask me to try to work as an auditor first and see if i like it. If not, I could always go to him and continue band teaching under his company. Good plans i can see. Just that..... I really wanna try auditing first.

Come to think of it, i'm a bit too friendly to my students. Well, I treat them as friends, but my teacher told me that the discipline would be the priority for any band. Having good discipline is a half won battle. I can't turn myself into a big bad wolf in a day. Haa don't know how.

After i've read the PA requirements, I find that there is alot to do as well. 2000 words report to do at the end.... that is.... oh my god. very very bad.

Did anyone tell you that doing work after teaching band is a bad bad thing? hmm its really bad. But what to do? Gotta do it somehow.

Ahhhhh my supervisor for PA is not the one i wan. Anyway doesn't matter bah...... sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home