Friday, September 30, 2005

30/9/05

A dreamy state. My whole mind was just floating around. I guess i was a bit tired. Mentally burnt by piles of things. One person's determination to solve stress is limited to a certain threshold of stress. Once past it, that person would just give up. Currently in my situation, things are still within my tolerance level. Before the stress level rise to unbearable level, i need to quickly lower the level.

Imagine a boat with a hole in the middle. To prevent it from sinking, the person on the boat have to use whatever means to drain the water from the boat. Actually its a bad example. The person could just stuff his finger into the hole and no water can come in. Anyway the idea is like that.

Work to be done during this weekend. AB311 tutorial, AB311 Project research, AA205 tutorial, AA206 tutorial, ES104 Report and prepare for presentation, GV01 presentation ppt, FYP read chapter 3 (sorry wing, dragged for 3 weeks). I doubt i could finish everything by this weekend now. Priority..... AB311 tutorial, AA205 tutorial, AA206 tutorial, ES104 report, GV01 presentation, AB311 research, FYP chap 3.... sigh

Activities this weekend. Westwinds public performance at 5pm in bukit batok cc on sat. NUS band concert in UCC theatre on sunday at 7.30pm.

I'm glad that I have found friends to talk to lately. If not, I might just explode again. Thats not very...... nice. ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home